Sunday, February 28, 2010

PICTURES GALORE

Happy Chap Goh Meh!!

It's 3 months into 2010 already. The months are just going to whiz by after this.

I just realised after talking to all the new people at the Lighthouse walk that it's my 5th year in Newcastle. I've spent more time in Newcastle than in Subang!

Anyway, in line with my 2010 New Year's Resolutions, I've been snapping more pics!

Some highlights in picture

1. I started my PhD
























Check out Bubba Gump, my new pet rock from Brooke.

2. Brendan bought his first TV




















3. The uni gave me a new laptop. =))














I use it to watch movies!

4. Summer FOCUS!















5. Newcastle city













This is the view in the city. Beautiful.














Hunter street markets














The busker on hunter street

6. Emmerie got herself Summer all year round.












7. Desserts!












and boost juice















8. Celebrated Valentine's Day

At the crown plaza's Breezy bar and cafe

















The food was really really awesome (highly recommended)















Entree: Ravioli with beef


















My mushroom risotto.


















Brendan's lamb with mash


















Dessert.Some three chocolate thing.




















Full-ish bottle of wine

became this


















resulting in this


















Stealing wine glasses!
















And this!


And ending rather abruptly,
THE END.

No comments: