Inspired by Greg's talk about the consequences of 'electronic' relationships and how there is a lack of filter on the things we post online.
I feel like being cryptic today.
Type sentences like I just don't care.
Why should they have things to say?
When these are my thoughts to share.
Today I feel like writing.
Just words straight from the heart.
Will it matter who will be reading?
Why must I craft as though this is art?
When typing with your keyboard.
All may mean less.
But you may push friends overboard.
With posts not meant to bless.
And when night time creeps in
This blogger has some tips
Never create a din
With words that comes from your lips.
Think twice when sending that text
And posting facebook updates
For the net gives you the pretext
Of speaking without gates
There must be an ending for this post.
And yet I can think of none.
I guess ideas must be lost,
All inspiration has gone.
Night!
1 comment:
Wow...never knew that you got that in you. Haha....
Post a Comment