I have only really started planning my wedding maybe two days ago.
It's really kinda exciting but I can see how people would get stressed planning a wedding in a short time.
First, you kinda have to decide how much money you have and where you'd spend it on.
Then you have to lock in your big ticket items; the date, the church and the reception.
Because you're going to be spending so much money on the reception, you don't want to rush into it. But when you hold back, it gets booked up by vicious brides getting married in November.
Arrrggggh..I think planning a wedding is going to be difficult for someone like me because I tend to like to shop around and then come back.
Once the big ticket items are done, there's where everything else comes in.
Photographers
Dress
Bridal Party
Colour palate
Flowers
Invitations
Who should we invite!
Plus trying to work so that I can have a lot of time off!
It'll be an amazing six months.
Stay tuned <3
No comments:
Post a Comment