Saturday, July 28, 2012

PRE WEDDING PHOTOS BY JAKE THOMAS PHOTOGRAPHY

For me, the best thing about being a consumer in the era of internet is having impartial people tell me what they really think about a certain product/service before I actually go ahead and purchase it.
Since I appreciate reading other people's review, I thought I might go ahead I do one myself with our wedding photographer - Jake Thomas Photography, Newcastle Australia. Wedding photography is really costly and for most people you only get one chance to get your photos right, so hopefully this will help some brides get it right.
In this case, pictures speak louder than words. Will post wedding photos in another post with my thoughts on the entire process.


Pictures were probably taken in about 20 minutes and we got the photos back the next day.













 

1 comment:

Peter said...

True. Wedding photography can be costly if you do not take time to inquire from one service to another. If you randomly chose some guy who has a camera hanging on his neck and ask him to take photos without a clear understanding of his qualifications and skills, then you might be in trouble. Find time to look around. Give yourself options, and be sure to start looking for the photographer the same week you register your wedding day.

Peter Pothier