Saturday, September 15, 2007

A POST FOR THE DUCKIES

" I just made things more complicated didn't I."

You sure did. But you made sense as well.
But there's not much use talking sense to me these days.

Sigh.

Funny we're talking about duckies and pregnancy so much these days.
Saw duckies today. Branda attracts duckies.
Jess is an AUNTY.

Good sushi and picnic today. Had fun dancing. Michelle is a good dancer. Thumbs up. Hehe.

Tonight was sleep early, do assignment, call home and talk for 1 hour day.

Talked to some ppl today, thus the distraction.
Been thinking about the institution, CHC and about stuff I guess.
Relying on the institution and the people too much?

Might sleep really early. Havin coffee now.
Stuck to my promise of having one cup a day.

Was a good night. =)
No institution. No people.
Just me. And my thoughts.

And no..I'm not emo.
Glad that I can say that. =)


And the duckies should stay in the pond
They'd be much happier there.

No comments: