But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. 8What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ
Phil 3 : 7-8
Sometimes I know that I love the world too much to be effective for Christ.
Always learnt back home that we should be in the world but not of the world.
But where's the line and who sets the boundaries before you decide that you're of the world?
Was talking to Branda about church back at home.
And...yeah.....so many thoughts but should keep them all to myself.
Just those words from the heart really, really made my day or night. Thanks Branda for that =)
It is easiest to hurt the people who love you the most.
Loving anything or anyone is a risk.
Why are all good fruits so difficult to bear?
No comments:
Post a Comment