Am tired but want to drop random bits + pieces before I forget. I'm such a blogger.
FOCUS = camp = discovering how hard it is to be part of a BODY. How to put others first. it's hard because I'm so selfish.
Discovered that it's continously thinking about others FIRST.
And what we do as an individual, how we treat different parts of the body, reflects on our God.
Discovered how beautfiul christian people are. And how much more they need to be loved because it is hard.
Got teased. Can't help it my voice is this way.
Discovered a shooting star, emo buddy. =) "Shout out to Dave".
Lots of fun and laughter.
Branda = target for misfortune again. lol. we love you even though we keep huting you. =p
Healing and restoration with you. =) BIG HUGS! i know more time.....but thanks.
Sydney- so much food.
sushi, yam milk tea, cakes, spanish restaurant, coffee..too much..food..
neoprints, haircut, lots of walking up and down and getting lost
missing trains
the pink rose that never blossomed..... will it blossom this time?
Christina's gone. =( will miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment