Wish I didn't forfeit the right. Now I see the consequences. Of not being able to reach out to you. Do I stick out my neck and risk it being chopped off?
It's not easy to love someone. Liking someone for their personality is way easy but to love, to go out of the way, not out of convenience but I give up me for you because I love you very much love goes against the very core of our nature. Human nature is selfishness.
And yet at the same time, we were made in God's image, and God is love.
So we desire love, we want to give love, and yet human nature creeps in and it's all about me again.
It's like we're torn, on opposite sides because how can selfishness and love coexist, that's precisely the point they can't.
And when you make the decision to completely love , 'me' goes out of the picture.
We want to forgive and yet at the same time we can't let go of the fear of being hurt again.
It does take complete letting go of the world to be secure enough to completely put other first.
I can't believe I got upt at 3.30am to blog. =p
And you encourage me. Different spirit. Childlike faith. Obedience. Simply put - you love God.
I'm glad you're in my life.
Because having you around shows me how much God can work in someone.
No comments:
Post a Comment