The list.
What if you had NO financial restraints, NO responsibilities, NO family expectations to meet, NO social constraints at all
WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
This is my list...
Just randomly typing out things that come into my head as I read my journals.
1. Adopt a child.
2. Travel to Europe, Egypt, Japan, US.
3. Finish my degree.
4. Do another random degree ( English, communications)
5. Volunteer at the RSPCA
6. Write a song
7. Shave my head
8. Attend Bible college
9. Have chocolate everyday
10.Fall in love with the same person every day
11. Try a new sport
12. Teach a kid's bible study
13. Write a book
14. Go to India
15. Bake everyday
16. Learn to write Chinese
17. Publish a paper
18. Get married
19. Design a perfume
20. Sing on stage
21. Write a poem
22. support a child in the compassion program
23. read the entire Bible in another language
24. write in a newspaper
25. SLEEP well every night of my life
I could go on forever. But I'll just stop here.
Notice that the list doesn't include shopping.
Hmmm...maybe I don't like shopping that much after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment