Friday, October 30, 2009

A PRAYER

Dear Heavenly Father,

I'm sorry that I haven't spoken to you much.
I'm sorry for all the bad things I've done.
I'm sorry that I've taken You and other people for granted.
I'm sorry that I've loved little and been apathetic towards others.
I'm sorry that I don't act in a way that shows You are my truly awesome, abundant provider.
I'm sorry that I've complained instead of given thanks.
I'm sorry that I'm so often sorry but I'm not truly repentant.

Dear Heavenly Father,

I thank You that You are good.
I thank You for Your mercy, through Christ.
I thank You for Your word and for people that speak Your word.
And I thank You for all the good things and people you put in my life.
I thank You for the path and day ahead.

Amen

PS: Thank you for giving me my boyfriend =)

2 comments:

domo said...

Amen

Serene said...

PPS And I thank you for people that comment on my posts. =)