Tuesday, March 9, 2010

SO MANY THINGS TO SAY, SO LITTLE TIME

I'm recovering from shingles, thank God. =) Still feeling like I'm semi fatigued a lot of the time but the temperature and pain's all gone.

Just finished the last lot of tablets (Zovirax) but still going to try and take it easy this week.
Hopefully I can get back to playing touch next week before mom comes (I've only played once) =(

Yay, am going to watch the Merchants of Bollywood!!
So excited that they're coming to Newcastle and we don't have to go to Sydney to see them.
Newcastle is getting more and more happening. Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, John Mayer, Damien Leith ( okay, maybe he doesn't really count to the rest of the world) all performed or are going to perform here.

First FOCUS of the semester tomorrow. Looking forward to reading the Bible with this group for the rest of the year.















I really like this picture I just discovered on my fb profile. Picture credits to Ben who's forever snapping shots.
I look so short next to Rachel.

Have also just joined a growth group with unichurch.

Mom will be coming down in two weeks time with her best friend and my aunty from Germany. We'll be at Sydney and hopefully the weather is good for blue mountains too.

And my brother is getting married! Finally!!

I haven't been taking pictures recently.New Year Resolution fail.

I really like the OPI Alice in Wonderland range.
Colours aren't my typical peach and pink but I really like it.















Am also really liking Chris Tomlin's Hello Love.



















God is good.

And I'm really tired.

Good night everyone.

No comments: