Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WHAT DO I BLOG ABOUT NOW

My mind's pretty scattered right now. Lots of jumbled thoughts with no way to connect them.

Been feeling just tired. Too much work definitely.
Need to remind myself how awesome God has been to me this year.
I wish I had a bigger capacity to love others and not be so selfish.
I try but it's hard.

Some things are too private to write here, but I have no way of getting it of my chest.
And no mental capacity to do cryptic posts.

Is anyone still reading?

I forgot that I love stringing sentences together.
Make tangible; ideas that are abstract.

Running around like we just don't care. That just popped into my mind. Must be from a song.

You know what, project 101 needs to continue.

Run around like we just don't care.

Jay Mie asked if I had any special requirements: I said lots of love, hugs and smiles.

Run around like we just don't care.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am always you on going reader. I have been poping in and out of your blog to check for your new updates. Please write and i love reading it.

Dear Brendan.