Sunday, November 18, 2007

RANDOMNESS AND EMONESS

Yes, I panic easily. I stress out. I worry needlessly but I'm not kidding when I say I totally BLEW my clinical 2 paper.

I've never walked out from an exam hall feeling that way.
I could have just cried during the paper ( it would have been funny to see the examiners reaction if I did start crying).
And after the paper. Didn't what was going through my head. Just wanted to forget about it.
But I couldn't, I kept counting marks up in my head.

And the scariest part was I couldn't reach 50.

I know that feeling.


I CAN'T FAIL THIS PAPER.
I need to extend an entire year. That's just not possible. Failing is NOT AN OPTION.

But .....

sometimes....

things happens for a reason....



Emo is an excuse for not controlling my emotions.
Emo is an excuse for not knowing why I feel the way I feel.
Emo is just an excuse the world gives to someone who is plain CRANKY.

Yes, I'm just plain cranky.

WHATEVER.
It's sunday.
And I need to study.


And something happy to end with.

Dene has a BABY BOYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Simeon, myself and jess.

Welcome to this world.
With parents like Dene and Rachel, he's gonna turn out to be amazing. =)




No comments: