Sunday, November 25, 2007

FOCUS 2007

I'm leaving Bara in about 3 hours.

Goodbye room 310.

Feeling a bit.. nostalgic.
I'm glad this year is over actually.
I need a new start.

Mixed feelings.


FOCUS 2007
The group as a whole will be missed.
The guys brought about a different atmostphere to the group and it's going to be different without them.
Josh- the dare devil, musician,black fingernails, arguments about the English language, one two three fah....
James - lame jokes, poking fun at everyone, teaching bad korean phrases, sociable, fun
Lake - gentle spirit, sensitive soul, polite, soft, very kind, willing to listen and talk about everything

TELL ME TELL ME !
They'll be missed.
Not forgetting steve who although only came for a semester but was very much part of the group.


But looking foward for FOCUS 2008, new people, new dynamics.
It's going to be good.


And good bye room 310. =(
You're a wreck and I pity your next owner.

No comments: