Attended a beautiful wedding dinner yesterday.
It had everything that a fairytale wedding needed to have. From the gorgeous decoration pieces and flowers to the five-tiered wedding cake on the stage.
The selection of music was perfect, could have been my music list playing. ( yes, I'm a fan of soppy love songs).
The bride was simply breathtaking- elegant, beautiful and graceful.
The groom- strapping, tall, good looking young man.
They looked perfect together.
The speeches they gave were goose-bump worthy and made everyone go 'awwwww'.
Every detail was perfectly planned, a classy and elegant ( but very expensive I'm sure) event.
It's at a perfect wedding like this where I mentally start planning my own wedding. ( Am I scaring a certain person? =p)
What's a must for a perfect wedding?
The perfect wedding gown.
The perfect shoes.
The live band.
The flowers.
I love the idea of a dance floor where the bride and groom take the first dance.
But most important of all - the groom
After the glitzy event where we get to pretend we are princesses, we hang up our gown(s?) and turn to face the man that we're supposed to spend the rest of our lives with.
Sigh.
I so wanna get married.
Okay, so maybe I can't get married now.=(
Is it to early to start writing my wedding vows?
Don't get me started on wedding vows. They're not just something random, they're promises for eternity, for richer or poorer, for better or for worse, through sick and through health till death do us part.
Sigh.
*Slaps self*
Happy 2008 =)
No comments:
Post a Comment