I'm typing this out semi-blind, without my contact lenses ( and we all know I'm blind without it).
Even more than that is I have my left eye taped shut with a cotton wool over it because my mother ( the former eye nurse) told me that my hurt cornea will recover overnight if I do this.
I guess 2008 is really here.
Excuse my slowness in picking it up but 2008 is really here.
I'm really going to be 22 this year. No more in between , I'm officially an ADULT.
New year resolutions
Plenty.
Lose a bit of weight
Write and read more.
Start a prayer journal.
Keep it simple.
Save more money.
Keep in touch with friends that matter/
Stop being miss grouchy.
break bad habits ( fingers crossed)
Grow up.
Just a thought.....
broken friendships leave shards in hearts that you don't notice till somewhere later in life...
No comments:
Post a Comment