Emotions up down everywhere.
Finally settling back down.
It's good to enjoy N& D all over again.
It's good to not be easily annoyed by anything and everything.
It's good to be settling back in.
Fitting back into the whole routine of Newcastle life again.
It's just about changing perspectives.
i want to be more like you.
i want to sit and think about NOTHING.
i want to just learn to care without worrying about returns or about opportunity cost ( the only economic term that i remember from econs).
i want to be kinder and more open about my flaws.
i want to be less arrogant and less judgmental.
i want to be truthful.
i want to keep my promises.
it's funny how opposites attract but yet it's the similarities beneath that connect.
alike but yet different.
God, I think it makes sense to think that you have a huge sense of humour.
I think it makes sense to not question things that are NOT important because You are in charge.
I think it all makes sense.
I'm indeed blessed to be here at such a time like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment