Friday, February 15, 2008

You know what.

The world doesn't need anymore pessimistic, emo, unmotivated people.
So I give up being one.

The world needs happy shiny people ( quoting grey's anatomy)

So I'll be a happy shiny person.
I refuse to be caught up in the rat rice this year ( get the rat pun)





















Jump off little man.

Screw the whole new year's resolution thingie.

I just want to be a happy shiny person.

I give up on being thin.
I give up on being an absolutely impressive fantastic awesome person.
I give up on being the best student in the world.
I give up on trying so hard.


Maybe then I'll learn to live hey.

2008 , 2 months almost done.
Come on, i'm wasting time.
only 21.....years ahead to be living if I'm lucky.
If I'm not...oh well..

I can't be bothered with perfection anymore.

Cos I just can't.

Alice Tham, if you're reading this, please call me back anytime you want.
I'll even get up at 3am for you.=p

No comments: